Heard offers bespoke support, short or long-term, to charities and public bodies who need extra capacity and thinking, including:
- Funding & financial modelling
- Strategy and transformation
- Research and evaluation
- Training and facilitation
Examples of work include:
- UK financial analysis of the impact of Covid-19 on the Black-led women’s specialist ending violence against women and girls sector
- Three-year funding strategy for a medium sized charity
- Systems analysis of £4m of complex needs tripartite spend across Health, Education and Social Care
- Theory of change for a national funder
- Youth sector strategic capacity analysis
Clients include: Bexley Council, Camden Council, Different Spokes, Essex County Council, Imkaan, Leonard Cheshire Disability, Lewisham Refugee and Migrant Centre, Sangini, Winston Churchill Memorial Trust.
Please contact us to discuss your needs.